LS Wealth Management is looking for the best and brightest to join our team. We are an established provider of financial services and retirement planning. Prioritizing the needs of our clients is ingrained in our culture and forms the basis of all we do. Do you have a strong work ethic and excellent customer service skills? Are you skilled at helping people find solutions to their difficulties? Do you have both appointment-setting and marketing experience? Do you possess strong organization and excel skills?
Principle Duties & Responsibilities
Are you a creative sales-minded, strategy-driven individual with a passion for marketing , along with good technical skill and a genuine interest in communicating with clients daily? We are seeking a strong Marketing Coordinator whose job is to grow and nurture our established pipeline by executing and managing our comprehensive marketing strategy and setting appointments for a top national Financial Advisor in Bryan, and Defiance OH as well as virtually across the country.
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate superb marketing and analytical skills. We are seeking an individual who can plan, execute, and iterate campaigns to drive engagement, quality leads, and qualified opportunities. A sharp phone presence with excellent listening skills, a love for the phones and the ability to build a rapport with our prospects and clients are a must. We’re looking for a go-getter that is great at asking in-depth questions and getting our prospects engaged! Must be detailed, fluent with microsoft excel, and good with organizational skills.
This individual will execute email marketing, lead nurturing, through our radio and podcast leads, live event, client referral, client appreciation along with webinars. This individual will manage and coordinate all events and funnels along with other marketing activities in an integrated fashion that results in a larger overall sales funnel of high-quality leads that meet our critieria .
Develop and implement business and marketing plans
- Screen and qualify leads for appointments
- Screen and register prospects for upcoming events and seminars
- Follow up with prospects and set appointments for financial advisors in the office
- Call Prospects to complete follow-up & reminder calls
- Coordinate client appreciation functions, events, and marketing programs
- Prepare materials for local client events and seminars
- Assist the team with marketing projects as needed.
- Tracking and coordinating how to improve events for the future.
- Managing social media posting.
- Social media content writing.
- Maintain brand consistency and expand the brand.
- The desire to work long-term in the financial industry
- 2 – 3+ years of experience in a marketing/sales role
- Industry knowledge/experience preferred
- Experience with MS Office Suite and the ability to learn new software quickly.
This position requires that you possess the following skills:
- Strong ability to execute online and offline marketing campaigns and a sharp eye for detail
- Schedule high profile guest manage podcast video appearances and shoots coordinating and confirming guest interbiews
- Must maintain high professionalism with communications with potential podcast guests
- High degree of creativity and very strong work ethic
- Very strong Microsoft Office Suite skills
- Social media skills
- Experience with email marketing
- Excellent communication; verbal and written
- Proven ability to work independently and complete assigned tasks on schedule
- Communicate with CEO on a regular basis to ensure direct marketing efforts are delivering required results
- Manage timelines
- Be a liaison with FMO marketing department on any new marketing ideas
- Attend and coordinator seminars, client events and networking venues
- Coordinate day-to-day marketing activities to help ensure all efforts serve to achieve campaign objectives
- Coordinate with and respond to third-party marketing vendors
- Maintain inventory of marketing materials, ensuring all resources are accurate and available
- Write content for multichannel platforms, including social media posts, blogs, and newsletters
- Coordinate and schedule new segments and talking points
- Oversee and respond to incoming messages on social media and online appointment software
- Gather data and configure reports to support various data and analysis projects
- Be responsible for assembling marketing assets, such as gifts and literature packets, and for maintaining inventory of marketing materials.
Contact us to set up a phone appointment, to discuss this opportunity. submit confidentail resume first.