LS WEALTH MANGEMENT, LLC
Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”) Policy
Procedure for Making Claims of Copyright Infringement
LS WEALTH MANAGEMENT, LLC is registered with the United States Copyright Office as a Service Provider (as defined by the Digital Millennium Copyright Act, see 17 U.S. Code § 512). If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that allegedly constitutes infringement on LS WEALTH MANAGEMENT, LLC’s site, please provide the information below.
To file a copyright infringement notification with us, you will need to send a written communication that includes the following (please consult your legal counsel or see Section 512(c)(3) of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act to confirm these requirements):
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed or, if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that site.
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit the Service Provider to locate the material. Providing URLs in the body of an email is the best way to help us locate content quickly.
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit the Service Provider to contact the complaining party, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an electronic mail address at which the complaining party may be contacted.
- A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate and, under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
LS WEALTH MANAGEMENT, LLC Designated Agent
To exercise your DMCA rights, you must send proper DMCA notice to the following agent designated by LS WEALTH MANAGEMENT, LLC (its “Designated Agent”). The contact information for LS WEALTH MANAGEMENT LLC’s Designated Agent is:
JPM Consulting and Registrant Services
4223 Glencoe Avenue, STE A220
Marina del Rey, CA 90292
ATTN: LS WEALTH MANAGEMENT, LLC
This Digital Millennium Copyright Act Policy was last revised June 2022.
© 2023 LS WEALTH MANAGEMENT, LLC All rights reserved.